Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Rain, rain, come again!

Who says that a rainy day can't be lovely.  It's sometimes nice to just sit and ready a juicy book with a nice pot of tea on a rainy day without feeling guilty that your not out in the yard or garden pulling muscles that haven't been used all winter or at least in my case that would be true.  :)  I know all the plants I have been moving around and the flowers in the urns are loving it and there is nothing quite so captivating as seeing raindrops on the flower petals.





This weekend I am giving a class on felted over lace scarves which should be fun and then I pick up my grandaughter to bring her out to the country for a couple of days.  I have my deck all setup for her and outdoor toys ready to rock provided the weather cooperates.  Either way we will have fun and lots of snuggles and giggles.


The fishing boats are coming and going constantly with lobster season in full force.  You can always tell when a boat is coming in with a full catch by the greeting party. 



"Life's a beach, enjoy the waves."

No comments:

Post a Comment