Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Weekend with Addy

What can I say but we had an absolutely wonderful weekend and I think my wee grandbaby was a bit tuckered out by the time she went home with her Momma on Monday.  We had lots of visitors which she of course charmed as everyone fell under her spell.  She loved her new outdoor toys and took great delight in startling my dog Molly with opening her car door as you can see below she was chortling away.  She loved the sand and water table, mind you the sand part became mud as she moved all the water over and gleefully splashed the mud all over herself.  The washing machine was running at full steam.  The weather was beautiful so she was able to play outdoors a lot.  I can't wait until June when she comes for another weekend visit.









Strawberry creams and wonderful dreams,
Ladylike airs and teddy bears,
Fairy tales and wedding veils,
Thats what granddaughters are made of.

No comments:

Post a Comment